Where is Bill Clinton now?
BILL Clinton has been spotted numerous times enjoying his summer vacation in the Hamptons alongside Hillary and their daughter Chelsea.
The politician was photographed by the paparazzi boarding a yacht with billionaires Alonso and Pepe Fanjul on August 31, 2021.
Where is Bill Clinton now?
Bill Clinton has been out and about in Sag Harbor, New York alongside friends and family.
The former president was spotted taking a walk with Hillary as he celebrated his 75th birthday in the Hamptons.
Clinton also visited Skaneateles, New York for the first time in 21 years to headline a fundraiser for politician Terry McAuliffe, a former Virginia governor who is seeking a new term in November.
Tickets for the function reportedly cost from $1,000 to $100,000 per person to hang out with Clinton and McAuliffe.
An estimated 20 people attended the event held on September 2, 2021.
Bill Clinton timeline
- August 21, 2021: Clinton attends Artist and Writers Charity Softball game in East Hampton and umpires several innings.
- August 14, 2021: Clinton is spotted in Quebec’s Eastern Township with Hillary at Lake Massawippi.
- January 20, 2021: The Clintons attended Joe Biden’s presidential inauguration.
- November 3, 2020: Clinton served as a member of the United States Electoral College from New York and cast his vote for Biden.
- October 24, 2019: A package containing a pipe bomb was sent to Clinton's home in Washington, DC, which was intercepted by the secret service.
- October 2018: Clinton and Hillary announce plans for a 13-city speaking tour in various cities in the US and Canada between November 2018 and May 2019.
- December 6, 2018: Clinton and Hillary attend the funeral of George H.W. Bush.
- September 1, 2018: Clinton attends Senator John McCain’s funeral ceremony in Washington, DC.
- September 7, 2017: Clinton partnered with former presidents Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama to help Hurricane Harvey victims.
- August 2016: Clinton campaigns for Hillary during the presidential election.
- September 12, 2012: Clinton nominates Barack Obama at the Democratic National Convention.
- August 3, 2009: Clinton travels to North Korea on behalf of two American journalists imprisoned there.
- January 20, 2007: Hillary announces her first run for the US presidency but failed to secure a win against Barack Obama, Clinton campaigns for her.
- December 26, 2004: Clinton gets appointed head of a relief effort for the Asian tsunami.
- February 12, 1999: Clinton gets acquitted after Senate failed to cast 67 votes or 2/3rds enough to reach the conviction threshold.
- December 19, 1998: Clinton gets impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors.
- January 17, 1998: The Lewinsky and Clinton scandal broke after a leaked telephone conversation she had with co-worker Linda Tripp.
- November 4, 1996: Clinton wins re-election by a landslide.
- January 26, 1996: Clinton is subpoenaed in the Whitewater investigation surrounding Hillary and members of their staff.
- November 1995: Clinton begins his relationship with 22-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
- December 12, 1992: Clinton’s second term as governor of Arkansas ends.
- November 3, 1992: Clinton wins the presidential election against Republican incumbent George H. W. Bush.
- January 11, 1983: Clinton gets re-elected as governor of Arkansas.
- January 19, 1981: Clinton’s term as governor of Arkansas ends.
- January 9, 1979: Clinton gets elected to be the governor of Arkansas.
- January 3, 1977: Clinton gets elected as the 50th attorney general of Arkansas.
Who is Bill Clinton?
William “Bill” Clinton is an American politician, attorney, and philanthropist.
He served as the 42nd president of the US and is married to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any US president since the death of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
The former president is also the founder of the Clinton Foundation, a non-profit organization that seeks to create economic opportunities and improve public health.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article