Ireland’s Got Talent star, 20, suffered 300 seizures and left in coma after taking MDMA at festival – The Sun

AN IRELAND'S Got Talent star has revealed how he suffered 300 seizures and was left fighting for his life after taking MDMA at a festival.

Brandon Webb, 20, spoke about how he was put on life support after experimenting with drugs last year as two teens died at Creamfields and Leeds Festival over the Bank Holiday weekend.

The barman, who shot to fame after appearing on the Irish series this year, said he was at Electic Picnic last year when he had a few drinks and decided to take some MDMA.

He said doctors told his mum and dad to say their goodbyes after he put in an induced coma to stop the seizures.

Brandon told the Irish Mirror: "I’d never done any drug before but as I drank more I let my guard down. I took MDMA and it all went downhill from there.

"I suffered a minor stroke and was rushed to Naas Hospital. My mam got a call that morning at 4am and rushed over – she thought it was a joke at first.

“I had over 300 seizures in an hour and ended up on life support, they put me into an induced coma on the Monday morning and told my mum and dad to say their goodbyes.

“I woke up on the Tuesday and had a seizure straight away so they put me back under again. For the second time they told my parents to say their goodbyes."

Brandon was in the hospital for two weeks before he was released and now he's urging others to "say no" to drugs.

The Irish star's near-death experience comes as two teens died over the weekend at Creamfields and Leeds Festival.

The 19-year-old was rushed to hospital after he was spotted looking unwell by security staff at the festival in Warrington, Cheshire.

But sadly he couldn't be saved and he passed away in the early hours on August 24.

A 17-year-old girl from Oldham died at Leeds Festival of a suspected drug overdose.

Source: Read Full Article