Terrified Ashley James reveals her cat almost drowned in the bath as she ignored splashing to film Instagram beauty tutorial

The former Made In Chelsea star, 31, was left distraught after her kitten fell into the tub by accident when she left the room.


The reality star regularly posts make-up and skincare tips, and was filming at the time of the incident.

After hearing splashing in the bathroom, still filming a video, she went to investigate and found her little kitty in distress.

Ashley took to Instagram to share the video, and stress the importance of not leaving a tub full of water unattended when you have animals about.

She wrote: "Guys, last night I heard splashing and presumed the kittens were playing around. So I followed the noise filming, as I always do, and Lady was drowning in my bath water.




"Little sausage was so traumatised but today she's dry and cuddled up to me.

"Lesson learned: don't forget to empty the bath, so grateful I heard her."

Animal lover Ashley, who has several kittens and a dog, also shared a video of her kitten fluffy and happy again after the bath accident.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.

We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.


 

Source: Read Full Article