Strictly fans demand It Takes Two is ‘scrapped’ claiming it’s a ‘struggle’
Janette Manrara confirms return to Strictly: It Takes Two
Viewers of BBC’s It Takes Two have called for the Strictly Come Dancing spin-off show to be axed.
The new series has welcomed former contestant Fleur East to present the show on alternating nights with Janette Manrara.
Her addition to the show comes after former host Rylan Clark decided to step down from his role after four years.
However, it looks as though many have been left divided by the change as some viewers are calling for the series to be scrapped altogether.
During Tuesday’s instalment of the show, fans took to Twitter to share their thoughts on the situation.
READ MORE Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star details ‘disappointment’ over wedding
@philm2244 added: “How has #ittakestwo become a bit boring now? It used to be so lively and so much fun. Now it’s just not holding my attention. Different presenters perhaps?”
@DebbieBlackma14 commented: “In all honesty, #ItTakesTwo has struggled since Zoe left really. None of the presenters since have been to the job. It’s getting a struggle to watch #Strictly #StrictlyComeDancing.”
@lori_sutton said: “They should scrap #ItTakesTwo now! How Fleur East got this gig is beyond me and it’s pointless, and Joanne Clifton is on it! [sic] *****turns it off******”
However, some viewers praised the show as one fan applauded the new presenter.
Bake Off winner details ‘sneaky comments’ not caught onscreen by Prue Leith[EXCLUSIVE]
Ruth Langsford admits Eamonn helped her overcome imposter syndrome[VIDEO]
Les Dennis’ family wants ‘revenge’ on Strictly’s Craig Revel Horwood[STRICTLY]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
@emmlou75 tweeted: “@FleurEast I am absolutely loving you on @bbcstrictly #ItTakesTwo, you’re a natural presenter and I just love you xxxx”
@CPMV_71 added: “I am liking #ItTakesTwo so far. #fleureast is surprising me, quite positively. Glad to see @JManrara back as well.”
Along with Fleur’s addition to the show, a new segment saw the 35-year-old rapping an update of the latest live show, which many were less than impressed with.
Announced as Rylan’s replacement at the start of Summer, Fleur admitted she had “big boots to fill” as she revealed how she felt whilst on The One Show.
At the time, she said: “I’m so excited to officially join the Strictly family. I had such an amazing time on the show last year and so cannot wait to be talking to the celebs each week on It Takes Two.
“Being a Strictly fan, I’m excited to get all the behind-the-scenes exclusives on the show. I know exactly what the next lot of celebs will be going through.
“It’s an incredibly fun experience, but it’s tough. Hopefully, I can offer them a bit of support and a friendly face along the way.
It Takes Two continues on weeknights on BBC Two from 6.30pm.
Source: Read Full Article