Is Robin Thicke married to April Love Geary?
BLURRED lines singer Robin Thicke is engaged to model April Love Geary.
The two began dating in 2014 and Thicke proposed four years later on Christmas Eve.
Who is April Love Geary?
April Love Geary, 25, is an American model hailing from California.
She met Thicke, 43, at a party in 2014 and quickly hit it off.
The singer popped the question to Geary in 2018 over the holidays and shared the news with their fans on social media.
“YES YES 1000x YES,” Geary captioned a photo of both of them standing in front of a Christmas tree flashing the ring on Instagram.
Do they have children?
Thicke and Geary have two daughters: Lola Alain, 19 months, and Mia Love Thicke, 2.
The couple announced on Sunday that they are expecting their third child together with an Instagram photo at a beach with Geary flashing her bump.
"Sorry we can’t hang out, there’s a pandemic & I’m pregnant… again," Geary wrote in the caption.
"We love consistency!" she added.
Is Robin Thicke on the Masked Singer?
- The popular singer is a judge on season 4 of the Masked Singer
- He is joined by Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong, and Jenny McCarthy on the panel
- Thicke has guessed the identity of the singers right a few times alongside Scherzinger
- For the first time in show history, the panelists are allowed to submit their first impressions before the singer unmasks itself
- The panelist who tallies up the most guesses throughout the show wins a Golden Ear trophy at the end of the season
Who was Robin Thicke married to?
Thicke was previously married to actress Paula Patton for nine years but they were together for 21.
The two met when they were 16 and 19 at a hip-hop club called Balistyx in Los Angeles.
They married in 2005 and welcomed their son, Julian Fuego Thicke, just five years later.
Patton filed for divorce in 2014 due to alleged drug use and infidelity on his part.
Their divorce was finalized a year later in March.
Source: Read Full Article