New Zealand vs Ireland rugby: Kick-off time, TV channel, live stream and teams for 2nd test | The Sun
IRELAND will be on a revenge mission when they take on New Zealand in the second of three tests.
The All Blacks asserted their dominance at Eden Park last week – cruising to a 42-19 win in Auckland.
And Test debutant Pita Gus Sowakula's 70th minute try put the icing on the cake for the hosts.
However, the Irish can take some confidence from their second half surge which saw Ian Foster's All Blacks concede a couple of early penalties.
Plus, Ireland were twice denied tries by the TMO which would have further closed the gap.
What time does New Zealand vs Ireland kick off?
- New Zealand are scheduled to host Ireland on Saturday, July 9.
- The match between the two huge nations will kick off at 8:05am UK time – 7pm local time.
- Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand is the assigned arena for this eye-catching encounter which can hold around 50,000 fans.
- Ireland were thrashed 42-19 when the sides met last weekend
Read More on Rugby
Sexton and Cullen hail ‘amazing role model’ McCarthy after player comes out
Fresh blow for England boss Jones after 52-21 thrashing by Baa-Baas
What TV channel is New Zealand vs Ireland on and can I live stream it?
- New Zealand vs Ireland will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Pre-match coverage is scheduled to commence from 7:30am UK time – 35 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports can stream ALL the action live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Most read in Rugby Union
Latest TV info and team news as Wales aim to break the South African curse
Red Rose out for revenge after humiliation last week
Watch Aussie star Swain HEAD BUTT England's Hill and get red card in rugby clash
Frantic finale sees Red Rose score two tries after 80mins
- New Zealand to win 1/7
- Draw 1/25
- Ireland to win 5/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article