Liverpool vs Newcastle FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash
LIVERPOOL welcome Newcastle to Anfield as they look to get back to winning ways in the Premier League.
The Reds were held to a 1-1 draw with Leeds last time out, while Toon have pulled clear of relegation thanks to two-straight victories.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is Liverpool vs Newcastle?
- This match is all set for Saturday, April 24.
- The lunchtime offering, kick-off at Anfield is at 12.30pm BST.
- When Newcastle last visited this ground, they were beaten 3-1 last season after goals from Sadio Mane and Mo Salah.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
If you have a BT Sport subscription or BT Broadband, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Liverpool will be without skipper Jordan Henderson, who remains sidelined with a groin issue.
Joel Matip, Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk are all long-term absentees while Divock Origi is a major doubt.
Nat Phillips missed the Leeds draw with a hamstring issue and looks unlikely to feature.
Steve Bruce hopes to have Allan Saint-Maximin fit after the strike limped off in the 3-2 win over West Ham.
Fabian Schar and Ryan Fraser look set to sit this one out, while Jamaal Lascelles and Isaac Hayden are done for the season.
- Liverpool to win – 1/4
- Draw at Anfield – 9/2
- Newcastle victory – 9/1
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article