Get £20 risk FREE BET on Hungary vs England in World Cup qualifier, plus 55/1 Paddy Power special
ENGLAND continue their World Cup qualification campaign against Hungary at the Puskas Arena on Thursday.
And Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 55/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a cards or Apple Pay
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
The England squad are reunited for the first time after their European Championship final defeat to Italy.
Gareth Southgate's side have taken maximum points from their opening Group I qualification fixtures, beating San Marino, Poland and Albania.
The Three Lions play three games in seven days with Andorra and Poland to follow Thursday's clash in Hungary.
And we're expecting Harry Kane and Co to continue their blistering form with a 2-0 win at odds of 5/1.
55/1 Bet Builder special
Hungary vs England
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Adam Nagy – To Be Booked
- Willi Orban – To Be Booked
- Raheem Sterling – Anytime Goalscorer
- England – Match Odds
Our three selections combined create odds of 55/1 – BACK HERE*
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £120!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to 55/1.
Our selections are: Adam Nagy – To Be Booked, Willi Orban – To Be Booked, Raheem Sterling – Anytime Goalscorer, England – Match Odds
£20 on that will return £1,122 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article