Fantasy football flex and superflex rankings for Week 3
- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Week 3 of the fantasy football season is upon us, and you have flex concerns! Well, that is why we are here: to offer opinions on options, and perhaps entertain along the way. Fantasy managers should manage their teams their way, of course, but if you crave a bit of advice, here we go. Quarterbacks are now included in our superflex rankings, and even the worst ones still rank well. Regardless, check the matchups each week, go with your best options, and good luck in Week 3 and beyond!
1. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: Went from 30 touches in Week 1 to only 29 last week. Nobody is complaining.
2. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals: Awesome numbers, including two rushing touchdowns already. Unstoppable, especially by the Jaguars.
3. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: He has thrown 16 incomplete passes in two weeks. How do the Chiefs ever lose?
4. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens
5. Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks
Source: Read Full Article