F1 Brazil Grand Prix 2023: Start time, stream, TV channel, full schedule as Hamilton hunts Perez's second spot | The Sun
LEWIS HAMILTON has just THREE races left to leapfrog Red Bull racer Sergio Perez on the F1 leaderboards – and the Brazil GP is up next.
Perez, 33, has occupied second spot behind his championship-winning teammate Max Verstappen for most of the campaign.
But Hamilton closed the gap to just 20 points after his P2 finish in Mexico.
Furthermore, the British mogul is no stranger to winning in Brazil having done so in 2016 and 2018.
However, Hamilton's last first place finish came way back in December 2021.
When is the F1 Brazil Grand Prix 2023?
- The F1 Brazil Grand Prix is scheduled to take place on Sunday, November 5.
- It is expected to get underway from 5pm GMT – 2pm local time.
- Grande Premio de Sao Paulo will be the allocated track for this race and it can host approximately 60,000 fans.
- Lewis Hamilton's teammate George Russell raced to victory during the 2022 edition.
What TV channel is the F1 Brazil Grand Prix 2023 on and can it be live streamed?
- The F1 Brazil Grand Prix will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports F1.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports can stream the entire action on the Sky Go app or Sky Sports website.
- The race will also be available to NOW TV users via all mobile devices and tablets.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have lap-by-lap coverage of the whole race including podium reaction.
Friday, November 3
- Practice One – 2:30pm GMT
- Qualifying – 6pm GMT
Saturday, November 4
Most read in Motorsport
Schumacher update as lawyer explains ‘final report’ on star’s condition
Verstappen holds title while Hamilton looks to leapfrog Perezwith Brazil GP next
Huge fight breaks out in stands at Mexican GP as man is ‘removed from circuit’
LEWK WHO’S BACK
Hamilton bounces back from US GP DQ to finish second in Mexico
- Sprint Shootout – 2pm GMT
- Sprint – 6:30pm GMT
Sunday, November 5
- Race – 5pm GMT
Complete F1 2023 race calendar – details on every Grand Prix this year
Here are the current F1 Driver standings:
- Max Verstappen / Red Bull Racing / 491
- Sergio Perez / Red Bull Racing / 240
- Lewis Hamilton / Mercedes / 220
- Carlos Sainz / Ferrari / 183
- Fernando Alonso / Aston Martin / 183
- Lando Norris / McLaren / 169
- Charles Leclerc / Ferrari / 166
- George Russell / Mercedes / 151
- Oscar Piastri / McLaren / 87
- Pierre Gasly / Alpine / 56
- Lance Stroll / Aston Martin / 53
- Esteban Ocon / Alpine / 45
- Alexander Albon / Williams / 27
- Valtteri Bottas / Alfa Romeo / 10
- Nico Hulkenberg / Haas / 9
- Yuki Tsounda / Alphatauri / 8
- Daniel Ricciardo / Alphatauri / 6
- Zhou Guanyu / Alfa Romeo / 6
- Kevin Magnussen / Haas / 3
- Liam Lawson / AlphaTauri / 2
- Logan Sargeant / Williams / 1
- Nyck De Vries / Alphatauri / 0
Source: Read Full Article