Euro 2020: Bet £10 on England v Scotland and get £60 in free bets with Paddy Power
PADDY POWER are giving punters £60 in free bets for Euro 2020.
New customers will be given six separate free bet builders worth £10 when they sign up and bet a tenner on England vs Scotland.
You can claim £60 worth of free bets HERE*.
How to claim the offer?
- REGISTER – Register a new account.
- BET – Place a single bet of min. stake £10 at odds of at least 1.50 1/2 on any Euro 2020 game between June 11-18th.
- GET – Get £10 the day after bet settlement + extra £50 in free bet builders (5 days x £10).
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN BETTING DEALS TODAY
What is a bet builder?
How to use the Bet Builder
- Bet Builder is available on for top grade competitions, for the most popular match sports offered by Paddy Power – Football, Basketball. The Bet Builder tab will be available within the event page.
- A selection of available bets will appear where you can see the Bet Builder offers. Choose your bets by clicking on the 'Odds' buttons.
- When you have made your selections, you need to go to your betslip. 'Betslip' can be found at the bottom of your screen on mobile, or right hand side on desktop.
- In your 'Betslip' you will find a box to input your bet stake.
- When you have inputted your stake, you are ready to confirm your bet. Click the 'Place Bets' button.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New Customer Offer. Place a single bet of min. stake £10 at odds of at least 1.50 (1/2) on any Euro 2020 game. You will get a total of £60 in free bet builders. £10 on bet settlement & £50 in total for 5 days (5 x £10). Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Source: Read Full Article