Costa Rica vs Germany: TV channel, live stream, team news and kick-off time for 2022 World Cup Group E contest | The Sun
COSTA RICA take on four-time World Cup winners Germany in their final match of Group E – and the 2014 winners still have a chance of getting through.
Germany currently sit rock-bottom of the group having lost their opening match against Japan before drawing with Spain.
But the European giants can still qualify should they beat Costa Rica in their final group encounter.
However, Germany will need a huge favour from Spain when they take on second-place Japan in the other fixture.
And Costa Rica will be no push overs as a win for them could also see them secure a last-16 spot.
It's all still to play for in Group E.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £20 IN FREE BETS ON THE WORLD CUP
When is Costa Rica vs Germany
- Costa Rica's clash with Germany will take place TOMORROW – Thursday, December 1.
- The game will kick off from 7pm UK time.
- Costa Rica vs Germany will be held at the Al-Bayt stadium in Al Khor.
- The two sides have played each other once before – at the 2006 World Cup in Germany, and the game finished 4-2 to the Germans.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Costa Rica vs Germany will be shown live on ITV 1 in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV Hub, which can be download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Yes, you can! The match is available to watch for FREE, so long as you have a TV licence.
What is the team news?
Defender Francisco Calvo is suspended for Costa Rica but Germany have a clean bill of health and no suspensions for this massive match.
Most read in Football
France's World Cup defeat to Tunisia could be OVERTURNED over broken rules
Chesney Hawkes claims he was reason England beat Wales in World Cup game
White leaves World Cup squad for 'personal reasons' & will NOT return to Qatar
World Cup & Prem star arrested for 'rape' has bail extended until 2023
What are the odds?
Costa Rica victory 25/1
Germany win 1/10
Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of December 1
Source: Read Full Article