Where can I buy a new fridge freezer the cheapest?
And while it makes sense to get a good quality model (you'll be keeping it for a long time) it's also worth shopping around to make sure you get the best price.
We've checked around the web to work out where's the best place to get a deal on a new fridge freezer.
Depending on the time of year, it's also worth checking out if there's any big sales happening at popular retailers such as Argos, Currys PC World and AO.
Although it's worth noting that some sale prices aren't always what they seem, as prices on most appliances vary all year long.
You can use websites such as Price Spy and CamelCamelCamel to work out when you've found a genuine deal.
- Appliances Direct outlet section – shop here
- Debenhams kitchen appliance sale – shop here
- Robert Dyas sale – shop here
Where can I buy the cheapest fridge freezer?
We've listed some of the top candidates to shop from below.
It's worth checking out a few of these options and comparing the prices to see if you can save yourself some money.
- Appliances Direct
- Coop Electrical
- Currys PC World
- John Lewis
- Robert Dyas
What should I consider when buying a new fridge freezer?
There's tons of considerations you need to make before buying a large appliance, so we've listed some of the more important ones below.
The type of fridge freezer is important as you need to decide between an integrated model that can hide inside a cupboard and a freestanding model.
Size is key depending on the space you have available and the amount of storage you require. Adjustable shelves are also handy.
Energy efficiency is important if you want to keep your bills low, as well as having a frost-free option in the freezer that will save having to regularly defrost your drawers.
The materials the fridge is made of can affect its flammability in the case of an electrical fire. Read more about that here.
- Essential – £150 from Currys PC World – buy here
- Simple Value – £169.99 from Argos – buy here
Cheapest under counter
- Fridgemaster – £123 from Debenhams – buy here
- Fridgemaster 91L – £139 from Debenhams – buy here
Cheapest American style
- Bush – £439.99 from Argos – buy here
- Fridgemaster – £544.97 from Appliances Direct – buy here
Cheapest A+++ energy rating
- Liebherr – £499 from AO.com – buy here
- Liebherr – £549 from John Lewis – buy here
Highest rated fridge freezers
- Bush – £299 from Argos – buy here
- LG fridge freezer – £699 from Currys PC World – buy here
- LG American style fridge freezer – £999 from John Lewis – buy here
Please note: all of our top picks have metal or flame-retardant rear panels.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion.
If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article