Tricky 20-question English quiz will put your knowledge to the test
Tricky 20-question English quiz will put your knowledge to the test – so, do YOU have what it takes to score full marks?
- Tricky 20-question English quiz shared online will test your language skills
- Topics covered include spelling, idioms and definitions of unusual words
- The creators claim its so difficult that you’ll struggle to score more than 75%
This tricky 20-question English quiz will put your knowledge to the test.
The challenge, shared on US-based trivia website Quizly, will test you on topics including spelling and understanding of idioms.
The creators claim its so difficult that players will struggle to score over 75 per cent.
Think you have what it takes? Scroll down to take the quiz – then check your answers at the bottom of the article.
The challenge, shared on US-based trivia website Quizly, will test you on topics including spelling and understanding of idioms. Stock image
- China shop
- Ceramic shop
- On the stump
- In the same boat
- At your wit’s end
- Back to the wall
- To recommend their services
- To imitate them
- To swindle them
- To compliment their appearance
- Putting the pedal to the metal
- Asleep at the wheel
- The jury is still out
- Looking out for number one
- The cat meowed
- Shine bright like a diamond
- I’m feeling blue
- I waited a million hours for you to arrive
- A traffic jam
- Small details
- Proof of residency or status
- Unique entity
- Octopus and tentacle
- Elephant and trainer
- Oxen and yoke
- Arm and leg
… Now check your answers!
Source: Read Full Article