Tiger prints, happy doormats and juicy blush are getting us into the spring of things
WITH spring only right around the corner, get yourself in the mood for the happiest season of all by treating yourself to these top high street picks.
From cute trinket plates to some fresh beauty picks, these high street pieces are bound to put a spring in your step..!
- Plates, £45 for four from Royal Doulton – buy now
- Bag, £10 from Primark
- Doormat, £29.95 from The Letterologists at Notonthehighstreet.com – buy now
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Power, £38.50 from Feel Unique – buy now
- Vase, £20 from River Island – buy now
- Skirt, £44.99 from Mango – buy now
- Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pure Petale de Nectar, £59 for 50ml EDT – buy now
- Salad server set, £28 from Oliver Bonas – buy now
- Pencil case, £10, Yes Studio at John Lewis & Partners – buy now
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
'YOU SHOULD SHUT UP'
TAKES THE BISCUIT
FIT FOR A ROYAL
MAKING HER MARK
WE'RE 'OVEN IT
In more fashion news, Matalan has launched a new hen party range featuring a “wifey” nightie and “bride tribe” swimsuits – and prices start from just £6.
And you can now buy a T-shirt with your best mate’s face on it – but it’ll set you back £23.
Plus these £40 Topshop jeans have sent fashion fans into a frenzy – and searches of them are up by 3,700 PER CENT.
Source: Read Full Article