How to get £10 worth of Greggs for £5 including a free festive bake before Christmas
PASTRY fans can now get £10 worth of Greggs treats for just £5 including a free festive bake thanks to a cashback deal.
The deal is available to new customers of cashback website TopCashback until November 29, or until 10,000 freebies have been claimed, whichever happens first.
To get the £5 discount on food, you'll need to spend at least £10 on Just Eat through TopCashback and then wait to have the cash refunded.
Thanks to the deal, you could get a £1.60 festive bake and a £2.80 pigs under blanket baguette for free – just to mention a few examples.
Just keep in mind that Just Eat typically charges £1.49 for delivery, although this may vary depending on where you live.
If you’ve never tried one, the festive bake contains pieces of chicken breast, sage and onion stuffing, plus bacon, in a sage and cranberry sauce.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones’ best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
While the pigs in blanket sandwich is filled with pork sausages, sweetcure bacon, pork, sage and onion stuffing with a cranberry and port sauce.
Sadly, the cashback deal can only be used once per household and is on a first come first served basis.
Greggs launched a nationwide delivery service with Just Eat in January, following the success of its vegan steak bake and sausage roll.
How to get £10 worth of Greggs for £5
- You'll first need to create a TopCashback account
- Once you've registered, go to the deal on TopCashback's website and click on "get cashback now" to head to Just Eat's shop
- Make your purchase
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you'll be able to transfer it to your bank account roughly 14 days after the promotion end date
The cashback deal with Just Eat is actually available for any of its partner restaurants, so you don't have to order from Greggs to get the £5 discount.
Just Eat has signed up almost 50,000 restaurants to its platform, including major chains such as McDonald's, Subway and Pret a Manger.
We round up all the major food chains still offering takeaway and delivery during the second national lockdown in England.
Greggs Christmas menu for 2020 includes the festive bake and a salted caramel latte.
The festive bake came back to Greggs last Thursday, on November 5.
Source: Read Full Article