Emma Roberts embraces her bare baby bump in a crop top and skirt on the cover of Cosmopolitan
- Emma Roberts wore a pink outfit that showed off her baby bump for the December/January cover of Cosmopolitan.
- Her Frankies Bikinis ensemble included a $250 backless crop top and a matching $165 wrap skirt with a high slit.
- Roberts also wore a ruffled dress and black bikini, among other outfits, for the magazine, and told Cosmopolitan that it's been "a wild experience" to see her body change during pregnancy.
- The actress has previously shown off her chic maternity style in baby-doll dresses, polka-dot accessories, and more.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Emma Roberts looks pretty in pink on the December/January cover of Cosmopolitan.
The actress and mom-to-be spoke with Stephanie Danler for the publication about dealing with the paparazzi, being pregnant, and more. She also embraced the latter topic with her cover photo, in which she's seen wearing a pink two-piece ensemble that includes a backless, long-sleeved crop top and a matching wrap skirt with a high slit.
The shirt and skirt were designed by Frankies Bikinis and can be purchased on the brand's website for $250 and $165, respectively, at the time of writing.
Throughout the Cosmopolitan feature, Roberts was also pictured wearing a ruffled dress, black bikini, and a zip-up crop top, among other garments. She looked glamorous in each photo, though Roberts told the publication that pregnancy has left her feeling hungry and tired at times.
"Food and sleep do not abide by the normal laws when you're pregnant," Roberts told Danler. "But I'm healthy, which is the thing I'm most grateful for. To see my body change inside and out so drastically has been a wild experience. Surprising and beautiful. Then again, some days I feel like I'm being hijacked by something."
She also spoke about feeling "nervous" that paparazzi will attempt to photograph her unborn son in the future, saying: "I signed up for this, but he didn't."
The outfits worn by Roberts for her Cosmopolitan photo shoot took her chic maternity style to the next level.
Since announcing her pregnancy via Instagram while wearing a white nap dress in August, Roberts has become known for incorporating polka dots, gingham-printed pieces, and baby-doll dresses into her maternity fashion.
Some of her best looks arguably include a white Maurie & Eve dress with sheer socks, a strapless swimsuit from J.Crew, a pink polka-dot minidress from Batsheva with platform heels, and a shiny little black dress.
Read Emma Roberts' full interview with Cosmopolitan here.
Source: Read Full Article