Aldi launches white chocolate liqueur that tastes like ‘boozy Milkybar’
Aldi has launched an indulgent white chocolate liqueur.
The Baileys-style tipple apparently tastes like a “boozy Milkybar” and makes the perfect festive treat too.
The new Ballycastle White Chocolate Flavoured Cream is in supermarket stores now – and costs £6.99 per 70cl bottle.
According to the product description, it’s “a beautifully luxurious creamy blend of alcohol, double cream and white chocolate flavourings.
“The perfect treat for those with a sweeter tooth. Best served chilled, over ice.”
Aldi also recommends tipping the liqueur into a hot chocolate for a boozy twist.
An Aldi spokesperson added: "This latest addition to the supermarket’s Christmas spirit offering provides the taste sensation of everyone’s favourite Milkybar, making it the perfect ingredient to spruce up that cosy hot cocoa we’ve all been craving."
If you’re less of a chocoholic, Aldi’s Caramel and Hazelnut Liqueur may be more your thing.
This decadent beverage is described as “a beautifully luxurious creamy blend of alcohol, double cream and flavourings of caramel and hazelnut".
We can’t wait to get our hands on these during the festive period!
Earlier this month, Aldi introduced new rules during the second national lockdown.
Aldi's CEO, Giles Hurley, wrote in a letter to shoppers: "As new government guidance is introduced across different parts of the UK, I want to reassure you about the measures in place to ensure that you can continue to shop safely at your local Aldi.
• All our stores have a traffic light system at entrances to ensure a safe number of people can shop at any one time, whilst maintaining social distancing
• We have protective screens at all 7,000 of our checkouts and all stores have sanitisation stations for customer use
• There are clear signs and social distancing markers advising how to shop safely
• We are encouraging payment by card or contactless when possible, with an increased contactless limit of £45
• We continue to provide NHS, blue light and vulnerable customers priority access at specific times
The CEO added: "Our colleagues wear face masks in store unless they are behind screens at the checkout, or are exempt for medical reasons.
"Thank you for supporting us and keeping others safe by wearing one too.
"All of our stores are fully stocked, we have good availability and there are regular deliveries, at least once a day. There is no need to buy more than normal so please shop considerately.
"If you can’t make it into one of our stores, we are increasing the availability of our new click and collect service, which is now available in 12 locations, with more stores being added weekly."
Source: Read Full Article