What are the best Easter puns? Hatch a plan with egg-citing jokes to crack you up on Easter Sunday
WHETHER you're writing a card for a relative or just fancy cracking a few gags during the long weekend, dropping in a few puns always goes down well.
Here are some of the best to get your friends and family giggling over Easter…
Puns with 'egg' in them…
It's always eas(ter)y to find a yolk, er sorry, joke or two about eggs.
You can substitute egg for ex in any word – and voila.
Here's some egg-samples:
- How egg-citing!
- That's egg-sactly right.
- Is chocolate for breakfast a bit egg-stravagant?
- I'm egg-static!
- This is an egg-stremely good weekend.
- Need to eggs-ercise off that chocolate
- Mum, this roast dinner is egg-ceptional.
- Don't eggs-aggerate, you couldn't possibly eat all that chocolate.
- You'll sound egg-centric if you keep saying all these puns.
Here's some other puns for Easter
- That's all, yolks!
- Happy Fry-day!
- Let’s hatch a plan for the weekend.
- This is cracking stuff.
- What's the weather like for a walk? Should we whisk it?
- The long weekend is perfect to party around the cluck.
- That was a bad joke, but omelette-ing it slide
- You're poaching all my best yolks
- Have a hoppy Easter
- You crack me up
Source: Read Full Article