Tiffany & Co Black Friday Deals 2021: What To Expect | The Sun UK
LOVE Tiffany & Co jewellery? If you're looking to snap up ultimate luxury goods for a fraction of the cost you won't want to miss Tiffany Black Friday deals.
While the American jeweller doesn't officially participate in Black Friday itself, jewellery lovers will be pleased to hear that there are a number of retailers stocking its beautiful pieces, which are taking part in Black Friday, and these are the best Tiffany Black Friday deals available to shop now.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Tiffany – click here
Tiffany Black Friday deals: What to expect
Black Friday is a little way off still, but if you're wondering what Tiffany Black Friday deals to expect.
From rings to watches – and even home accessories—the American jeweller is the ultimate in luxury gifting, making the Black Friday sales the perfect opportunity to pick up something special in time for Christmas.
Shoppers can find deals from Selfridges and Farfetch to Debenhams and John Lewis.to name a few.
If you're wondering what to expect this year, here's a little glimpse of the best deals we found last year.
We'll have to wait a little longer to see what's on offer this year, but fingers crossed Tiffany Black Friday deals will be as good at last year.
- Tiffany & Co Tiffany & Love For Her Eau de Parfum 50ml Fragrance Gift Set, £68.89 at John Lewis- buy here
- Tiffany & Co Tiffany & Love For Him Eau de Toilette 50ml, £44.82 at John Lewis – buy here
- Tiffany & Co TF4169 Women's Irregular Square Sunglasses, Dark Havana/Brown Gradient, £233.60 at John Lewis – buy here
- Shop all John Lewis Tiffany deals – buy here
- Tiffany & Co – 'Intense' Eau De Parfum 50ml, £68 at Debenhams – buy here
- Tiffany & Co – 'Tiffany' Body Cream 150Ml, £53.55 at Debenhams, saving £9.45 – buy here
- Shop all Debenhams Tiffany deals – here
- TIFFANY & CO. Tiffany Body Lotion 200ml , £36.55 at Boots – buy here
- TIFFANY & CO. Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette for Her 50ml, £55.25 at Boots – buy here
- Tiffany & CO. Tiffany Eau De Parfum for Her 50ml, £62.05 at Boots – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Gold-tone aviator-style sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Silver-tone oversized sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Pink oval-frame sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols – buy here
- Shop all Harvey Nichols Tiffany deals – here
When is Black Friday 2021?
The retail extravaganza lands on November 26 this year, which is the day after Thanksgiving – the American holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November.
Originally regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US, Black Friday has since become a mammoth retail event, with some incredible deals offered to shoppers throughout the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and is Tiffany taking part?
Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 29 this year.
Sales typically go from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday, and some retailers add further discounts on the day itself.
Tiffany & Co doesn't officially participate in Cyber Monday sales, but you might be able to find a favourite jewellery piece on sale at one of the stockists where Tiffany is sold.
More Black Friday Jewellery Deals
- Engagement rings Black Friday
- Black Friday watch deals
- H Samuel Black Friday deals
- Goldsmiths Black Friday deals
- Missoma Black Friday deals
How much does Tiffany's delivery cost?
Standard Delivery is free for all orders from Tiffany and takes three working days.
Express Delivery orders will arrive the next working day (excluding Saturdays and public holidays) but need to be placed by 1.30 pm Monday to Thursday. For full details, visit Tiffany's FAQ page here.
Does Tiffany offer any other discounts?
Tiffany doesn't offer discounts, which of course, is what adds to the exclusivity of the brand and its lust-worthy collections.
However, if you're looking for the lowest Tiffany prices, check out the Jewellery £500 & Under section of the website, where prices start from just £85.
Will Tiffany & Co have a Black Friday sale?
Incredibly, Tiffany & Co. has not held a sale since opening in 1837—so the chances it will be participating in this year's Black Friday sales are very slim indeed!
Officially, no – Tiffany doesn't participate in mega sales events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Unofficially, yes: you may be able to find Tiffany jewellery on sale at retailers like Selfridges, John Lewis and Farfetch.
Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming sales this November.
Enjoyed our guide to Tiffany's Black Friday? Discover all there is to know about the shopping event here.
If you're after more deals on designer goods, check out what Harrods has to offer this Black Friday.
Or, for big beauty brands for less, Space NK is set to have a range of deals for Black Friday.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article