Boots No 7 Summer Bundle is worth £210 but it's on sale for £64 – but there's a catch | The Sun
No 7 is one of our favourite brands, so when we spot a good deal we can't stop ourselves snapping it up.
Their latest offer, part of Boots Summer Savings event will see you get £210 worth of products for much less.
- Boots No 7 Summer Bundle, £64 (Save £146) – buy here
Available from boots.co.uk, the Boots No 7 Summer Bundle has a huge £146 saving.
It's on offer from today for £64 but is worth a huge £210.
However there is one condition, you'll need to be a Boots Advantage Card Holder to make the most of this discount.
Not an Advantage Card holder? You can sign up for free here.
Just don't hang about, as Boots hasn't confirmed how long the deal will last – but you won't want to miss out.
The bundle contains the best of No 7's beauty and is packed full of No7 skincare and cosmetic treats that will help you get an enviable summer glow.
Inside there's beauty favourites such as No7 Radiance+ Vitamin C Daily Brightening Moisturiser for a beautiful base, summer essential No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer, and cult favourite No7 The Full 360 Mascara Black- and much more.
Trust us, you won't want to miss this.
What's inside the Boots No 7 Summer Bundle?
This bundle contains:
- No7 Stay Perfect lip pencil nude 3g
- No7 Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Primer 30ml
- No7 Gel Finish nail colour Hotting up 10ml
- No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer
- No7 Eyeshadow Trios Sunset 2.6g
- No7 The Full 360 Mascara Black 7ml
- No7 HS Lip Gloss Glazed Plum
- No7 Airbrush Away Primer
- No7 Illuminating Powder Champagne Glow
- No7 Radiance+ Vitamin C Daily Brightening Moisturiser 50ml
- No7 Radiance+ 15% Vitamin C Serum 25ml
- No7 Radiance+ Daily Energising Exfoliating Cleanser 100ml
- No7 Radiance+ Vitamin C Glow Toner 200ml
- No7 Matte Powder Blush Damson Mist
- No7 Laboratories LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum 15ml
You can snap it up here, but don't sleep on it – the offer won't be around for long.
Best Prime Day Deals 2022
PRIME Day falls on June 12-13 this year and is your chance to snap up deals on big name brands and Amazon-owned products and services exclusively for Prime members.
* If you click on a link in this boxout we may earn affiliate revenue
Here are the best early deals we've spotted this Amazon Prime Day:
- Get 3 months of Audible for free – here
- Apple Airpods Pro with Magsafe, £184 (save £55) – buy here
- Shark Cordless Vacuum, £229 (save £120) – buy here
- GHD Max Hair Straighteners, £160 (save £39) – buy here
- Google Pixel 6 (lowest price ever), £449 – buy here
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free – here
- Google Pixel Buds (lowest price ever), £73.99 – buy here
- Save up to 63% off Philips Shavers – buy here
- Lavazza Voicy Espresso Machine, £199.99 (save £99) – buy here
- FIFA 22, PC Code Origin, £9.99 (save £45) – buy here
If you haven't signed up already, make sure you sign up here for the 30-day free trial – otherwise you won't be able to access the deals.
We've rounded up more great offers here:
- Best UK Prime Day deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day tech deals
- Best deals on Amazon devices
- Best home and garden deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day beauty deals
MORE BEAUTY DEALS
GHD Original Styler has 15% off in early Prime Day deal
Six bargain buys and French beauty secrets I swear by for looking youthful
I’m a beauty pro- my dupes for Charlotte Tilbury products are half the amount
Charlotte Tilbury Glow Toner has dropped and we're obsessed
Looking for more top-rated beauty items? Check out our list of tried and tested best foundations for all skin types.
Protect yourself in the sun with these 18 best sunscreens to buy in 2022.
Looking for beauty dupes? One makeup fan shares: "I was addicted to Charlotte Tilbury’s £36 Flawless Filter – there’s a VERY easy way to fake the glow with £4 Boots buys".
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article