Boots launches FIRST Beauty Festival with 20% off premium beauty this weekend – including Fenty, MAC, and more
BOOTS has launched their first ever Beauty Festival and it's a great time to snap up some deals.
It'll take place this weekend, with selected stores across the country offering experiences and great deals online.
Shoppers will be able to save 20% off premium favourites online as part of the Beauty Festival, with many must have brands and cult favourites on offer.
- Save 20% off premium beauty at Boots Beauty Festival – buy here
There's huge deals on big brands online including MAC, Fenty and Dr Jart.
Plus there's huge giveaways in stores including free samples and goody bags.
Deals are available now from boots.com until August, 16 and in store promotions will take place on August 14 – 15.
There will be numerous events taking place across the UK, including Aussie at Bristol Cribbs Causeway and Maybelline at Liverpool; you can see the full list of events here.
Westfield Stratford is even offering shoppers the chance to save on Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin, alongside prizes, giveaways, and complimentary make-up appointments; as well an appearance from beauty influencer, Jayde Pierce, who will be instore from 12:30pm on August 14.
Here's the full list of deals available in Boots' Beauty Festival, but here's what we're snapping up:
- Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme WAS £37 NOW £29.60 – buy here
- Nars Blush Bronzer Duo WAS £16 NOW £12.80 – buy here
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, WAS £33.50 NOW £26.80 – buy here
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream, WAS £50 NOW £40 – buy here
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser, WAS £30 NOW £24 – buy here
- Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer, WAS £17 NOW £13.60 – buy here
- Fenty Skin Instant Reset Overnight Recovery Gel, WAS £36 NOW £28.80 – buy here
- Dr. Jart Cicapair Colour Correcting Treatment, WAS £37 NOW £29.60 – buy here
- MAC Matte Lipstick,WAS £17.50 NOW £14 – buy here
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette, WAS £26 NOW £20.80 – buy here
- KVD Beauty Go Big or Go Home Volumizing Mascara, WAS £20 NOW £16 – buy here
- Benefit Goof Poof Brow Pencil, WAS £22.50, NOW £18.00 – buy here
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer, WAS £25 NOW £20 – buy here
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, WAS £30 NOW £24 – buy here
- MAC Strobe Cream, WAS £26 NOW £20.80 – buy here
- Fenty Flyliner Liquid Eyeliner, WAS £18 NOW £14.40 – buy here
You can see all Boot's Beauty Festival deals here.
Liberty launches £55 Summer Beauty Kit worth £210 – and it includes Olaplex, Bumble and Bumble and more
Astrid & Miyu launch new Essentially A&M Collection and it’s filled with gorgeous everyday pieces
Charlotte Tilbury’s Mystery Box is half price but you’ll need to be fast.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article