Liberty's launches its luxury beauty advent calendar
When it comes to advent calendars, there are two kinds of people: those who are willing to spend hundreds of pounds on the perfect one and those who won’t fork out more than a few pounds (if they even buy one at all).
If you belong to the first camp, you’ll be delighted to hear that Liberty has finally announced its 2019 beauty advent calendar and it’s even more luxurious than last year’s – which not only sold out, but was also the fastest-selling product the retailer has ever had.
And Liberty has been open for 145 years, so that’s saying something.
Naturally, the new version is bigger and better than the last; there will be 19 full-sized products in 25 drawers, all selected from the Liberty beauty hall.
There are also a few exclusive items, such as the Vihlelm Parfumerie’s Peony Couture.
However, the 2019 calendar has quite a hefty price tag – it costs £20 more than last year’s at £215, but the contents are worth over £600.
Here’s what you can find inside.
Everything you can find in the Liberty beauty advent calendar
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel (full size)
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Botanical Cream Deodorant (full size)
- Aveda Cherry Almond Shampoo 50ml & Conditioner (full size)
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Byredo Rose Rinse-Free Hand Wash (full size)
- Davines Nounou Hair Mask (full size)
- Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair (full size)
- Diptyque Baies Candle (full size)
- Dr Sebagh Vitamin C Tube x2
- Frank Body Lip Balm (full size)
- Hair By Sam McKnight Lazy Girl Dry Shampoo (exclusive box, full size)
- Herbivore Orchid Youth-Preserving Facial Oil (full size)
- Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Translucent Setting Powder Travel Size (full size)
- Le Labo Tonka 25 EDP (full size)
- Lixirskin Universal Emulsion (full size)
- Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser & Vitamin E Moisturiser
- Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna
- Omorovicza QOH Mist (Limited Edition, full size)
- Ren Clean Skincare Overnight Recovery Balm (full size)
- Skin Laundry 3 x Single Hydrating Sheet Masks (full size)
- Surratt Lid Lacquer – Kimugi (full size)
- Susanne Kaufmann Oil Bath for the Senses (full size)
- Trish McEvoy Lip & Cheek Beauty Booster in Plum (full size)
- Vilhelm Parfumerie Peony Couture (full size)
- Votary Super Seed Facial Oil (full size)
Liberty is also placing a bigger focus on sustainability this year, as the packaging is completely recyclable, barring small magnets that can be found within the doors.
It will become available online and in store on 16 October and because it has been so popular in previous years, Liberty has decided to make nearly 50% more of the calendars this year.
Doors open at 9am, and we recommend getting there early as there is usually a very long queue.
If spending over £200 on an advent calendar doesn’t appeal to you, there are other options to consider – such as the Glossybox version, which features £370 worth of products and costs between £70-£80, or Boots’ No7 calendar for £42.
Alternatively, for those who prefer bath products over beauty and makeup items, Lush and B&M have just released bath bomb calendars, sold at £195 and £5 respectively.
Source: Read Full Article