F1 Belgian Grand Prix practice: UK start time, TV channel, live stream, and full schedule for Spa-Francorchamps race
THE Belgian Grand Prix will kick-off the third round of triple headerraces on the F1 2020 calendar this season.
This comes after Lewis Hamilton cruised to victory in the Spanish Grand prix earlier this month, with the Brit star hoping to bag another victory at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
Triple Headers were introduced as a solution to complete the F1 season which came to a sudden halt when coronavirus outbreak hit.
The F1 season usually runs for 22 matches, but this will impossible to meet because of the pandemic.
Despite this, F1 bosses are optimistic that can still acheive a 15-18 race season.
F1 boss Ross Brawn said: "That's not great, but it's better than no racing at all."
When is the F1 Belgian Grand Prix?
- The Belgian Grand Prix takes place on Sunday August 30, 2020.
- First practice will be on Friday, August 28 and begins at 10am BST.
- Second practice then follows at 2pm.
- Qualifying will be on Saturday at 2pm, before the big race on Sunday.
What live stream and TV channel is the F1 Belgian Grand Prix on?
The Belgian Grand Prix will be shown live on Sky Sports F1.
If you're not a Sky customer, you can grab a NOW TV pass from just £8.99 to stream on your mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
Existing Sky customers can watch the race on the move by downlaoding the Sky Go app, which is comaptible with most smart devices.
What is the F1 Belgian Grand Prix full schedule and timings?
Friday, August 28
- 10am: Belgian GP Practice One
- 2pm: Belgian GP Practice Two
Saturday, August 29
- 11am: Belgian GP Practice Three
- 2pm: Belgian GP Qualifying
Sunday, August 30
- 2.10pm: The 2020 Belgian Grand Prix
F1 Driver's Championship standings
- 1. Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes 132 points
- 2. Max Verstappen – Red Bull 95 points
- 3. Valterri Bottas – Mercedes 89 points
- 4. Charles Leclerc – Ferrari 45 points
- 5. Lance Stroll – Racing Point 40 points
Source: Read Full Article