What are the Love Island 2019 girls wearing tonight? Where to buy Molly-Mae’s fuchia pink shirt dress – The Sun
TONIGHT’S shocking re-coupling sees one boy dumped from the villa in what’s set to be another explosive episode.
Meanwhile Tommy and Molly-Mae take their relationship to the next level as they spend a romantic night in the hideaway – the place where they first met.
What are the Love Island 2019 contestants wearing tonight?
But the fall-out from the sexy dances was still being felt in the villa, with Michael forced to explain why Amber set his heart rate racing.
Meanwhile Maura and Francesca are both vying for Curtis' attention – with all the boys later showing off to win 'lad points' – which caused more drama after Curtis decided to do squats while holding Maura.
The girls are set to have the last laugh with a re-coupling later where they have all the power.
But what did the stylish Islanders wear during the action?
Amber's green swimsuit
- Lime Green Keyhole Front Swimsuit, ISAWITFIRST, £15 – buy now
Amber's pink dress
- Neon Pink Cami Ribbed Mini Dress, ISAWITFIRST, £12 – buy now
Anna' tropical bikini
- Orange Jungle Print Triangle Bikini, ISAWITFIRST, £18 – buy now
- Dusky Blue Halterneck Wide Leg Bandage Jumpsuit, ISAWITFIRST, £12.60 – buy now
- Light Blue Satin Lace Bustier Dress, ISAWITFIRST, £22.80 – buy now
Molly-Mae's pink dress
- Fuchsia Utility Stretch Crepe Mini Dress, ISAWITFIRST, £27.60 – buy now
- Blue Checked Milkmaid Playsuit, ISAWITFIRST, £20.40 – buy now
Belle's lace dress
- Pink Lace Bustier Midi Dress, ISAWITFIRST, £25.20 – buy now
Maura's buckle dress
- Hot Pink Buckle Bustier Bodycon Dress, ISAWITFIRST, £16.80 – buy now
Where do the Love Island clothes come from?
Forget desperately trying to hunt down the eye-popping bikinis and incredible dresses seen on the Love Island beauties.
This year, I Saw It First will be styling each and every one of the contestants throughout the show’s two-month run.
From bikini-clad sessions by the pool to dressy nights in the villa, viewers will now be able to track down their favourite outfits by simply heading to the I Saw It First website.
Before you bookmark their website on your phone forevermore, the Love Islanders will be switching up their outfits with some of their own items too.
What are the biggest Love Island fashion trends for this year?
The Love Islander outfits become nearly as much of an obsession as the stars’ turbulent romances.
From saucy bikinis to sky-high heels and going out dresses, the girls certainly know how to pull out all the stops.
During the day, most of the lovely ladies soak up the sun in eye-catching swimwear, with cover-ups, wedges and of course, sunnies.
Then, as night-time arrives and the drama turns up a notch, the girls go full on glamour with dresses, co-ords and heels to die for.
Source: Read Full Article