Marks and Spencer is selling a Frozen range with everything from make-up to socks – and prices start at £2.50 – The Sun
FROZEN fans can get their hands on a brand new range inspired by the Disney hit ahead of the release of the sequel next month.
Marks & Spencer has just dropped a new Frozen collection, and prices start at £2.50.
- Disney Frozen 2™ Olaf Socks, M&S, £2.50 – buy now
Expect all your favourite characters – from Elsa to Olaf – included on everything from lunchboxes to nail varnish and slippers to plates.
With it being winter, there’s a whole host of pyjamas and nightwear to choose from for the kids, ranging from two-months-old to ten years.
And with Christmas around the corner, you can get your hands on Frozen-themed decorations as well, with a range of baubles up for grabs.
The brand new collection will also make great Christmas presents for any Frozen fans in your life.
- Disney Frozen 2™ Nightdress (2-10 Years), M&S, £11- £14 – buy now
- China Frozen™ Mug), M&S, £4 – buy now
- Disney Frozen™ 2 Multipack Shatterproof Baubles), M&S, £6 – buy now
- Disney Frozen™ Nail Polish Set 7ml), M&S, £5 – buy now
- Kids' Disney Frozen 2™ Lunchbox, M&S, £14 – buy now
- Disney Frozen™ Bubble Bath Trio, M&S, £9.50 – buy now
Disney have also added new baubles to their Christmas collection, Mickey Mouse-themed cupcakes.
And a Primark shopper joked their ‘quality control needs sacking’ after spotting awkward error on Disney vest top.
Plus they’re selling Mulan pjs ahead of the film’s release next year.
Source: Read Full Article