Who is Paige Butcher? Eddie Murphy's fiancee now has two kids with actor

Eddie Murphy just became a dad again for the tenth time! He and fianceePaige Butcher welcomed their second child together, making ten kids for Eddie. But who is Paige and how long has she been dating the Hollywood icon?

Paige and Eddie named their new son Max Charles Murphy, and the pair already have a two-year-old daughter, Izzy Oona Murphy.

As Monsters & Critics has previously reported, Paige is Eddie Murphy’s fifth baby mama. He already has eight other children with four other women, Paulette McNeely, Tamara Hood, Niki Murphy and Mel B from the Spice Girls.

Paige, whose full name is Jacinta Paige Butcher, welcomed her second child at 39 years old. She is an Australian model and actress who had roles in Something’s Gotta Give and Big Momma’s House 2.

She has been romantically linked to Eddie Murphy since 2012, which means the couple has spent upwards of six years together. Considering how long she’s been in a relationship with Murphy, it’s surprising how little is known publicly about Paige Butcher.

One thing we do know is that she is committed to community service. As seen in this Habitat for Humanity video from five years ago, the big-hearted star is more than happy to give back, helping to build homes for those who are in need.

She explains in the video that she loves giving back to the community through Habitat for Humanity. Their work speaks to her because Paige believes that everyone deserves to have a safe and stable roof over their head.

Paige comes from a family entrenched in the fashion industry, so it was only fitting that she got her famous start by modeling. Paige’s mother was a fashion designer and her father, Robert Butcher, was a model too.

Paige Butcher was discovered at age 14 and that began a career of modeling that sent her to the United States. In 1994, Paige won the Cover Girl Cosmetics Supermodel Search and was awarded a modeling contract with IMG.

She has since been featured in many magazines and is was a Maxim magazine cover girl. She also featured in Maxim the Real Swimsuit DVD Vol. 2 in 2005. 

In the years since Paige Butcher and Eddie Murphy have been a couple, she’s kept a low profile. Even Paige’s father declined to comment on the romance back when the tabloids referred to her as Eddie’s “mystery blonde” and even said in 2012 that Paige’s relationship with Eddie is private.

Source: Read Full Article

‘Call Me By Your Name’ Author Is Writing a Sequel

Sony Pictures Classics

While the director of Oscar winner “Call Me By Your Name” has already shared his idea for a sequel, the author of the book on which the film was based has announced that he’s currently writing a follow-up of his own.
In a tweet shared on Monday night, André Aciman revealed the exciting news.

“I would actually love a sequel to Call Me by Your Name,” the author said. “In fact I am writing one.”
That statement seems to be a direct response to previous comments from “Call Me” screenwriter James Ivory, who took home an Oscar earlier this year for adapting Aciman’s novel. In an interview with The Film Stage just last week, Ivory said that he didn’t want to be involved with a potential big screen follow-up, and claimed that Aciman “laughed at the idea” of making a sequel. Guess Aciman isn’t laughing anymore.
Director Luca Guadagnino has a very specific vision for a second “Call Me” movie, and it’s currently unclear if he discussed the idea with Aciman, or if the two projects will be entirely separate. Maybe Aciman is writing the screenplay, and not a novel?
Either way, original stars Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer both appear to be on board, with Chalamet liking Aciman’s tweet, and Hammer sharing an enthusiastic response.

Maybe Ivory will change his tune, too. We’ll see. Whatever the outcome, we predict this film will also get plenty of awards season love — and possibly give fans a new fruit to lust over.
[h/t The A.V. Club]

Call Me by Your NameRNovember 24th, 201793metacriticBased on 51 Critics

It's the summer of 1983, and precocious 17-year-old Elio Perlman is spending the days with his family at their 17th-century villa in Lombardy, Italy. He soon meets Oliver, a handsome doctoral student who's working as an intern for Elio's father. Amid the sun-drenched splendor of their surroundings, Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever. Read More

Watch on DVD
VUDU

Amazon.com

iTunes Store

YouTube
Watch at SyndicatedSun, Dec 9, 20183:30pmGet More Showtimes
Source: Read Full Article

Lisa Vanderpump Opens Up About Her Brother’s Suicide On Heartbreaking ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Premiere

Death was a recurring topic on the season 7 premiere of the Bravo reality show as three cast members talked about the loss of their loved ones.

The Vanderpump Rules premiere ended on a happy note—Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright are engaged!—but there were a lot of tears along the way. As the Bravo reality show picked up for its long-awaited seventh season, several longtime cast members were mourning the loss of loved ones. Three members of the cast of the Bravo reality show lost loved ones over the past year.

In the premiere episode, Vanderpump Rules queen bee Lisa Vanderpump spoke out about the sudden death of her brother, Mark, in April. Amid rumors that the 59-year-old DJ died of a suspected drug overdose at home in Gloucestershire, England, Vanderpump confirmed that her only sibling took his own life. The SUR owner broke down as she recalled the close relationship she had with her late brother.

“It’s been five weeks since my only sibling, my brother who was 16 months older than me, passed away through suicide. And for five weeks, I stayed home. Obviously, it just being the two of us, we were more like twins. It’s been incredibly difficult, but we have to keep moving forward and make the people that were so important in our lives proud as they watch down over us.”

View this post on Instagram

Rest In Peace big brother ????

A post shared by Lisa Vanderpump (@lisavanderpump) on

Lisa Vanderpump’s brother was found dead on April 30, the same day as the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 6 finale. At the time, Vanderpump disappeared from social media for a few days, but issued a statement to the Daily Mail, telling fans her brother’s death came as “a shock” and that she had just connected with him the day before his passing.

“I was completely unprepared for this. He was my only sibling and I am shocked and saddened by his passing. I am trying to be supportive to his two young sons that he has left behind, and help them get through this tragedy.”

Sadly, Vanderpump Rules star Jax Taylor was also mourning the death of his father, Ronald Cauchi, on the Vanderpump Rules premiere. Cauchi died in December 2017 after a battle with cancer, and his death inspired Jax to get his life together.

On the season 7 premiere, Jax talked about his devastating loss. While Jax Taylor’s father passed away before the show’s season 6 reunion, where he also opened up about it, this was the first time the Bravo star went into detail about how deeply his dad’s death affected him. Taylor revealed that his father’s passing made him realize just how special Brittany Cartwright was to him and how he knew he had to make her his wife. Taylor even proposed to Brittany at Neptune’s Net, his father’s favorite eatery in California, and he used money left to him by his father to purchase his fiancee’s $70,000 ring, saying it would remind him of his dad whenever he saw it.

And co-star Lala Kent also broke down on the Vanderpump Rules premiere. Kent’s father, Kent Burningham, died in April at age 64, per Page Six. While fans knew that Lala’s dad died unexpectedly, in a heartbreaking confessional on the Vanderump Rules premiere she revealed that he had a stroke and got into an accident.

In an emotional scene with her SUR boss, Lala said to Vanderpump, “I’m 27 and I don’t have a dad anymore, it’s a little intense for me. It’s just so sad. You’ve had a loss, Jax, myself…”

Vanderpump Rules airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Source: Read Full Article

Celebs Go Dating respond to reports Sam Thompson has secretly been using a dating app while on show

Celebs Go Dating have responded to reports that Sam Thompson has been using a dating app while appearing on the show.

The Made in Chelsea star is due for a second go on the E4 show for the upcoming 2019 series, joining the likes of Kerry Katona and Love Island‘s Georgia Steel in the search for love.

However, according to The Sun, Sam has been using private dating app Raya – despite the show requiring daters to be fully committed to the dating agency.

Celebs Go Dating has since told Digital Spy that the reality star did have the app, but is not active on it.

We’ve also reached out to Sam’s representatives for comment.

The new series of the show is set to get yet another shake-up following the departure of Nadia Essex, with Anna Williamson replacing the dating expert, following Paul Carrick Brunson replacing Eden Blackman earlier this year.

Speaking to Digital Spy about whether she was worried about joining the fold, Anna said: “Of course, I’m human.

“Nadia is and was terrific. I was a huge fan of the show before and I was an enormous fan of Nadia, as I was of Eden as well. It can feel a bit bittersweet to get the job or be the new person in a role that I really liked as a viewer.

“I just hope [the viewers] will come on board and see that I am going to do things slightly differently. I am going to do things Anna’s way. I’m all about moving forward, not back.”

On what she would bring to the show, Anna added: “Fresh eyes. I have a wealth of coaching experience and relationship experience to bring to the table both professionally and personally.

“I’m looking forward to bringing my skills as a life coach to these celebrities and bring out the best in them, and find their ideal match.”

Celebs Go Dating returns to our screens in early 2019 on E4.

Source: Read Full Article

‘My Brilliant Friend’ Renewed for Season 2 at HBO

Let the soaring strains of Max Richter sound the news: “My Brilliant Friend” is coming back for a Season 2 on HBO.

Continuing the story of the Neopolitan Novels quartet, the next group of eight episodes will draw from the Elena Ferrante novel “The Story of a New Name.” Published in 2013, the book continues the story of childhood friends Lila and Lenù as they progress further into adulthood and deal with the significant changes in their respective families. The series, which is set to wrap up its debut season this Sunday, is a co-venture with Italian broadcaster RAI.

Margherita Mazzucco and Gaia Girace starred for a majority of the first season as the teenage versions of Lenù and Lila, navigating the challenges of a male-dominated society as the dynamics of their evolving friendships change with each new development in their lives.

Ferrante, a notoriously secretive literary figure, did contribute to this TV adaptation and is listed as a co-writer on the first season, along with Francesco Piccolo, Laura Paolucci, and series director Saverio Costanzo. The series marked a historic production for HBO, the first series for the network entirely in a language other than English.

As Indiewire’s Ben Travers described in his review, “Season 1 is a formative story, and universal because of it. These are the daughters’ whose lives are prioritized behind their brothers’, and the quiet kids in class who learn through silent observation. The world around them is filled with corruption, murder, and betrayal, but the plot hinges on their perseverance through education and friendship. It’s like watching ‘The Godfather,’ but instead of focusing on Michael’s continued corruption, ‘My Brilliant Friend’ dials in on how his daughter might have saved herself.”

“My Brilliant Friend” Season 1 concludes with the final two episodes airing on Sunday, December 9 and Monday, December 10 on HBO.

Source: Read Full Article

Joy of Red Velvet wishes to collaborate with Camila Cabello, singer of 'Havana' responds

Joy of popular K-pop girl group Red Velvet made it known she would love to collaborate with singer Camila Cabello. Soon after, Cabello responded and K-pop fans are ecstatic.

We have to thank a very committed ReVeluv (fan club of Red Velvet) for making this happen. On Twitter, he or she created a video clip showing Joy talking about her love for Camila Cabello, starting out with her statement, “I’d love to collaborate with Camila Cabello because I really love the song Havana.”

The video transitions to Joy singing and dancing to the song on the Korean variety show Idol Room. The ReVeluv then left a caption for Camila Cabello making sure to tag the popular Cuban-American singer.

Apparently, Camila Cabello thought Joy was cute, and commented that she and Joy should perform Havana together.

— camila (@Camila_Cabello) December 4, 2018

So far, neither Joy, Red Velvet, or SM Entertainment have responded to the possibility of the two pop stars collaborating with each other.

However, the fact that Camila Cabello has responded shows that K-pop continues to grow more prominent in other music industries around the world.

Collaboration or not, Joy is still busy being a Hallyu star!

K-pop fans, especially those who are ReVeluv, surely hope something happens between Joy and Camila Cabello. If such does happen, it would be the next in many collaborations between K-pop and other artists of other musical industries.

BTS has collaborated and/or worked together with Nicki Minaj, Chainsmokers, and Steve Aoki. Monsta X collaborated with Gallant. And (G)I-dle collaborated in the League of Legends girl group project K/DA.

If the collaboration does not happen, Joy has plenty to deal with nevertheless. For starters, she is constantly growing as an actress. She’s already played the female lead roles in The Liar and His Lover on the Total Variety Network (tvN) and Tempted on the Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC).

And of course we cannot forget that Joy is part of Red Velvet and they recently had their latest comeback, their eighth extended play (EP) or mini-album RBB featuring title track song of the same name which stands for “Really Bad Boy.”

It has only been five days since RBB released but the music video for the song already has over 12 million views, a good start for Red Velvet’s possibly last comeback for the year. Right now, they are concentrating on post-release promotions especially music variety competitions.

Source: Read Full Article

SFFILM Boosts Local Hero Boots Riley, Amy Adams and Steve McQueen with Awards

SFFILM executive director Noah Cowan knows how to play awards season. He moved the San Francisco Film Society’s annual awards fundraising night from April to December — in the awards corridor — knowing he could lure some awards players to San Francisco. What’s in it for them? Bay Area Academy members, who showed up for a Monday night pre-event cocktail party at The Palace of Fine Arts, including documentary filmmakers, costume designers, sound editors, animators, and visual effects artists. With both Pixar and Lucasfilm based in San Francisco, it’s a crafts mecca.

This awards night belonged to Oakland filmmaker made good, Boots Riley, whose father beamed with pride along with novelist Ishmael Reed, who presented the Kanbar Award for Storytelling to the rookie director. Riley thanked SFFILM for making him a filmmaker in residence in 2014 and helping him to develop Sundance breakout “Sorry to Bother You,” which Annapurna turned into a summer hit. “That made this able to happen. It made it real.”

Michelle Rodriguez at SFFILM Awards

Anne Thompson

The film society gave out $1 million last year to develop emerging features.

“I’m not getting an award for style,” said Riley, who quit film school to pursue the music boom and then returned to his first love, film. He complained that too many people write movies based on things they’ve seen in other movies, not real life. “I want something new that talks about how people can change the world.” “Sorry to Bother You” was “crazy,” he said, “Because it was new.”

The fundraiser raised over $250,000 from the assembled guests in a little over ten minutes from donors like Adam McKay, Dawn Porter, Alice Waters and more.

On Sunday night at the Castro, McKay submitted to an interview with “The Big Short” writer Michael Lewis, who reminded him that he dropped out of college. (During my interview with him and his “Vice” star Amy Adams the next day, they both remembered money being in short supply during their school days.) On Monday, McKay presented the Acting Award to Adams, thanking her for choosing the “more difficult road of “artist and an actress.” He needed her to play Machiavellian wife Lynne Cheney in “Vice” because he hinged the entire movie on her performance. Adams said she was glad she didn’t know that while she was making the movie. “I am someone who has a close relationship with fear,” Adams admitted.

Michelle Rodriguez presented the Directing Award to her “Widows” director Steve McQueen, who reminded the crowd that making movies is a family affair, he said. “It’s not me, it’s we.” But in the end, “the only thing worth living for and dying for is love.”

Source: Read Full Article

Freestyle Digital Acquires Road Trip Comedy ‘I Hate Kids’ Starring Tom Everett Scott & Tituss Burgess

EXCLUSIVE: Freestyle Digital Media has obtained the North American distribution rights to road trip comedy film I Hate Kids, which will get a day-and-date release on January 18. Directed by John Asher (A Boy Called Po), the pic stars La La Land actor Tom Everett Scott, Emmy-nominated Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt star Tituss Burgess, Rachel Boston, Rhea Seehorn, and Julian Feder.

Todd Traina and Frank Dietz wrote the script. It follows Nick Pearson (Scott), the author of a best-selling comedic book, I Hate Kids, and former lothario, who is on the verge of marrying the woman of his dreams (Boston), who happens to share his disinterest for the child-rearing experience. At the rehearsal dinner, an awkward thirteen-year-old boy named Mason (Feder) shows up claiming to be Nick’s son. With the aid of a flamboyant “radio show psychic”, The Amazing Fabular (Burgess), the three strangers embark on a wild road trip to find Mason’s mother.

Rachel McHale and Traina produced the pic. Rachel Koehler of Freestyle handled the deal.

Source: Read Full Article

‘Pennyworth’: Polly Walker To Recur In Batman Prequel On Epix

Polly Walker (Line of Duty) is set for a recurring role in the upcoming Epix drama series Pennyworth, the Batman prequel from Gotham showrunner Bruno Heller, executive producer/director Danny Cannon and Warner Horizon Scripted TV.

The 10-episode, hourlong drama series is based on DC characters created by Bob Kane with Bill Finger. It follows Bruce Wayne’s legendary butler, Alfred Pennyworth (Jack Bannon), a former British SAS soldier in his 20s, who forms a security company and goes to work with a young billionaire Thomas Wayne (Ben Aldridge), who’s not yet Bruce’s father, in 1960s London. The series also stars Paloma Faith as Bet Sykes and Jason Flemyng as Lord Harwood.

Walker will play Peggy Sykes – sister of Bet Sykes – one of Lancashire’s busiest and most successful dominatrixes. The sensible matriarch in a family of maniacs, Peggy is fiercely loyal, endlessly resourceful and lives by her own strange but rigorous moral code.

Heller and Cannon executive produce and Cannon will direct the pilot episode. Production is underway at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden in the UK.

Walker’s previous credits include Line of Duty, Prisoners’ Wives, The Mentalist and Rome.

Source: Read Full Article